Since its launch, MOBA games like League of Legends and Dota have quickly become a trend all over the world. This is correct. These are games that enhance the player’s ability, at the same time, to be fair. Do you think players get more money, who is stronger? No way.
About Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
After playing Arena of Valor, I tried to find a similar game on Google Play. And cool, I found Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. Does this game have something interesting?
Classic MOBA game
In less than 10 seconds, you can find a match. The game match takes place as a 5v5 match. This means that you will be matched with nine players in a match. The Mobile Legends: Bang Bang map is divided into three main lanes. You can choose one of five familiar roles:
- top lane: The confrontation between gladiators and heavy tankers. This position prioritizes generals capable of independent combat. In combat, they are leaders, having a role in opening a fight or simply pushing.
- Woods: In addition to the three main lanes, the forest area of the map is also very important, directly affecting the outcome of the game. You can clear the jungle monster, then go to the knockout, and hit the other lanes. The forest is responsible for the resources in the forest.
- middle of the lane: Besides the forest, the middle lane is also very important. This is where the skills of the AP hero or assassin are displayed. The player in the middle of the track can easily carry the team. If they have an advantage, they can tap the entire map, and snowball enemies to win.
- bears the ad: One of two players in Bot Lane. Carrying ads players are the ones who inflict physical damage, and have a range of attacks farther than other heroes. They have the potential to do a lot of damage in combat but require strict protection because they are easy to “evaporate”. So carrying AD can’t be a lack of player support.
- the support: Who protects Alzheimer’s carries or causes more cc in the fight. They are generally able to improve their comrades’ HP or Mana or have challenging cc skills.
- Five positions above are five traditional positions in a MOBA game. However, you can play with any tactics you want. You can use the support hero to the jungle, or use the AD carry to the Top Lane. Nobody is stopping you. However, no matter what kind of tactics you play, you must play responsibly, avoiding affecting your four teammates.
Despite the fast pace of the game, the game still requires players’ skill along with the ability to tactical style. There is no other way than regular practice. Or you can refer to other famous players to learn.
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang character system is very diverse, allowing you to create many different tactics. Each of these uses a general to unlock a whole new tactic. It all depends on the creativity and skill of the player. You need to understand the advantages and disadvantages of each year to find the best use. Not only this, the publisher will constantly update new heroes.
Currently, the game has two main maps for you to choose from 5v5 and 3v3. These will be fierce battles between real opponents. Reverse enemy attacks, create awesome squad, kill all enemies or simply a back door. You can do everything to win. The ranking system in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is very professional, like League of Legends. Do you want to become a Faker, Bjergsen or Doublelift in this game?
When you need to test new heroes or train, you can choose the PvE mode. The AI in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is smart enough to make you even harder.
MOD APK version of Mobile Legends
MOD . Feature
I want to hack Mobile Legends, can I get banned?
Hacking, cheating can keep you out of competition. Whether it is prohibited or not depends on your use.
Download Mobile Legends: Bang Bang MOD APK for Android
You can rest assured of the control system in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. Only two fingers are enough to help you become a true master of this game. Beautiful 3D graphics, comparable to any mobile MOBA game on the market. If you want to try this game, you can download Mobile Legends: Bang Bang via the links at the bottom of the article.
Mobile Legends only supports Android and iOS, but you can still play games on PC or Mac. With the support of LDPlayer emulator, you can also play many other games.