Leicester will look to dampen the hopes of Manchester United’s top four when they face the Red Devils at Old Trafford.
If Ralf Rangnick’s team fail to beat Leicester, there will be serious concerns about their chances of securing fourth place.
In their last Premier League game, United beat their top four rivals 3-2 to keep themselves within reach of a place in the Champions League.
After their victory over Tottenham, United were eliminated from the Champions League by Atletico Madrid in the round of 16.
For Leicester, it has been a season of injuries and inconsistencies with key player Jamie Vardy spending most of the season on the sidelines.
However, the last time these two players faced each other, Leicester managed to win 4-2 in a superb display at King Power Stadium.
What time is the Manchester United vs Leicester match?
- The Manchester United vs Leicester match will take place on Saturday 2 April.
- The English Premier League match will start at 5:30 pm.
- It will be held at Old Trafford.
What TV channel is Man Utd vs Leicester on and can I stream it live?
- The Manchester United vs Leicester match will be shown live on Sky Sports Premier League and main event.
- Coverage will begin at 4:30pm UK time.
- You can stream the event live from NOW TV or the Sky Go app, both of which can be downloaded to your mobile phone or tablet.
Luke Shu has recovered from the disease and is available for selection.
Questions surrounding Marcus Rashford’s future may mean the England winger is only making the bench.
Rhian Bertrand is expected to miss most of the season after undergoing knee surgery in February, with Wilfried Ndidi joining him on the long-term absentee list after sustaining an injury in Leicester’s last game.
Jamie Vardy, Wesley Fofana, Ademola Lookman and Mark Albrighton are all expected to be in the match day squad despite some minor fitness concerns.
Free bets and score deals – the best offers for new customers