Chelsea play their final game of the season against Watford this Sunday under no pressure whatsoever.
The Blues have experienced a rollercoaster of campaign — and one they want to forget in a hurry.
Thomas Tuchel’s men won the Carabao Cup and the FA Cup by Liverpool.
And at one point, the West London side looked like they might miss a place in the Champions League despite being in the top four of all-time.
However, Arsenal’s loss to Newcastle cemented CL’s qualification for the Blues which gives Tuchel the freedom to approach this game against the Championship-bound Hornets, anyway.
What time does the Chelsea vs Watford match start?
- Chelsea host Watford Sunday May 22 – The last day of the season.
- It is scheduled to launch in 4pm UK time.
- The match will be held at Stamford Bridge in Fulham, London, which has a capacity of 41,000 spectators.
- Thomas Tuchel’s side scored a marginal win when the two teams met earlier in the campaign.
What TV channel are you on for the Chelsea-Watford match and can I stream it live?
- The Chelsea Watford match will be broadcast live Sky Sports Main Event via the red button.
- There will be no separate coverage like all The match on the last day of the English Premier League season will be available on the same channel.
- Subscription members have the option to stream the game live via Sky Sports website or Sky Go app.
Team news will be available once Chelsea complete their game in the middle of the week
- Chelsea wins 7/1
- draw 13/2
- Watford will win 16/1
* Odds are courtesy better Correct at time of publication
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)