Screenshot by Pro Game Guides
Marksmen Rifles in Warzone 2 are complete powerhouses when it comes to dealing damage, and the TAQ-M is no exception. Its extremely low RoF (rate of fire) is offset by the massive damage it deals with one shot, making it a great option for mid-to-long range combat right out of the box. Here are the attachments we recommend for the TAQ-M in Warzone 2.
I prefer TAQ-M Loadout Warzone 2
To make the TAQ-M excel in long range combat, we chose a range of attachments to enhance its stability, improve ADS (aiming) speed, and make it as accurate as possible by mitigating its brutal recoil. These accessories will transform an already solid TAQ-M into a faux sniper rifle under the right conditions.
- mask: XLR Talon 5
- Adjust recoil softness and aim for idle stability
- barrel: 15.5 inch THETA-X13
- Adjust the bounce level and aim for sight speed
- laser: Kurio LAZ-44 V3.0
- Visual: SZ Mini
- Adjust the position of the far eye and aim the speed of sight
- stock: XLINE PRO TV
- Set the aim for idle stability and aim for stability on the go
The TAQ-M has a huge vertical kick when the trigger is pulled. Even with these attachments, you still need to actively set and line up your shots before squeezing the trigger again, or you’ll hit the wall behind your enemy instead.
Related: The best TAQ-V gear and attachment in Warzone 2
Best setup for TAQ-M perks and equipment for Warzone 2
The best support setup for the TAQ-M involves covering its weakness in handling in close combat. As such, you’ll want to equip a long-range damage rifle, or a generic SMG as a fallback.
- Secondary weapon: Bryson 800 or Vaznev-9K or Basilisk (Snakeshot)
- tactical: Stimulate
- Fatal: A grenade, a drill charge, or centax
- Advantage package:
- Overuse of two primary weapons
- Double Time or Tracker to improve movement or awareness
- Focus on reducing the frequency while aiming
- Loud alert or quick fix to improve awareness or sustain under fire
For more Warzone 2.0 walkthroughs, check out How to loot the .50 GS gold from Room 302 in Warzone 2 DMZ Here on Pro Game Guides.