Screenshot by Pro Game Guides
Hunting Lynel isn’t for the trick-of-the-heart in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, but for those brave enough to vanquish these monsters, the spoils await. These loot are usually monster parts and weapons, but Bule Lynels’ drops tend to be better than those dropped by their red counterparts. Knowing these Lynels’ locations isn’t a bad idea, because whenever Link needs a powerful weapon.
Where can players find Blue Lynels in TOTK (Zelda Tears of the Kingdom)?
Blue Lynels can be found at the following locations:
- On the western side of the Lanaryu Heights, overlooking the Lanaryu Promenade (Coordinates 2739, -0982, 0247).
- in the plains of Rabia, which can be found in the mountains north of the village of Kakariko and the eastern hill (Coordinates 2646, -0588, 0110).
- In the middle of the Nautelle Wetlands, found in the middle bottom of the map, just south of Mount Hylia (Coordinates -0623, -3825, 0050).
- South of Kinkaid Island, one of the many islands in the Lanario Wetlands (Coordinates 2045, -0341, 0009).
- In the Hartvin Valley, at the bottom of the Hyrule, south of Lake Helia and west of Highland stable (Coordinates 0098, -3377, 0005).
- in the Starly Plateau, east of Spectacle Rock in the Gerudo Desert (Coordinates -1493, -2714, 0148).
- On top of the Western Habra Peak, isolated at the western end of the Abra Mountains (Coordinates -4558, 2681, 0228).
Related: Light Dragon location and path map in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TotK)
How to defeat Blue Lynels in TOTK (Zelda Tears of the Kingdom)
Blue Lynels are much more difficult to defeat than Red Lynels, which means players will need to prepare for these battles. When I’m fighting Blue Lynels, I always make sure to cook five Mighty Bananas to give Link a massive offensive boost.
The other key to beating Blue Lynels is timing. Lynel’s charging attack, sweep attack, and sudden jump can be dodged. With the perfect dribble, Link will move into a Flurry Attack. Link can use a powerful weapon with a Flurry Attack to shred Blue Lynel’s health.
Do you want more evidence? Pro Game Guides have you covered with Zelda TOTK Dragon Locations: Farosh, Naydra, Dinraal & Light Dragon impressions and tracks.