Screenshot by Pro Game Guides
As if Frox wasn’t scary enough in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, there’s a tougher variant with even more HP: Obsidian Frox. I thought I could easily remove one because I had perfected its regular counterpart… needless to say, I was surprised! If you need to find one for armor upgrades or simply want to kill, here are all the Obsidian Frox locations at TotK.
All Obsidian Frox in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom – TotK Obsidian Frox exact map locations
Like regular Frox in Tears of the Kingdom, Obsidian Frox can only be found in depths. Which is a good thing because I believe the citizens of Hyrule will never leave their homes again if these atrocities are roaming on the surface. I know I won’t.
I found Nine Obsidian Frux I also explored the depths. I have all of my Lightroot unlocked, so I’m pretty sure those are all in Tears of the Kingdom. Verify sites On the map below and corresponding a map coordinates:
- East Kohsustu Lightroot – Map coordinates 0807, -3376, -0475.
- South Gonatoyrim Lightroot – Map coordinates -4684, -3482, -0467.
- South Rasinadul Lightroot – Map coordinates -4070, -2594, -0491.
- Northeast Migo-o Lightroot – Map coordinates 3003, -0792, -0513.
- Northeast Worihas Lightroot – Map coordinates -3177, -2664, -0887.
- Northeast Yisuayam Lightroot – Map coordinates -0944, 2829, -0618.
- Northeast of Nickakek Lightrot — map coordinates -0175, -2900, -0616.
- East Catnem Lightrot – map coordinates 0550, 3456, -0591.
- Southeast Akinatanis Lightroot – Map coordinates 4012, 2198, -0468.
All Frox Monster Part drops in TotK (Tears of the Kingdom)
These are all possible The monster part falls off Which you can get from Obsidian Frox:
- Obsidian Frux Fang
- Frux Fang
- Frox nails
- Frox Guts
Related: All of Lynel’s locations in TOTK (Zelda Tears of the Kingdom)
How to farm an obsidian Frox Fang in TotK (Zelda Tears of the Kingdom)
While you can get Frox Fans from all Frox, Obsidian Frox Fans Just a drop of Frox Obsidian. If you’re looking to upgrade your TotK’s Depths armor set, you’ll want to collect it, especially if you want to fully upgrade your armor.
The best way to breed obsidian fangs is Follow the path From one to nine on my map above. If you still need more after that, wait until the next day blood moon For all defeated enemies reThen rinse it off and repeat the process.
For more on The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, check out All Blue Lynel Locations in the TOTK (Zelda Tears of the Kingdom) on Pro Game Guides.